Getting ready to Sell is almost as important as pricing it right from the start. All of our Sellers are treated with a personal walk-thru to identify those areas that need attention and to suggest small changes that will make a big difference. These are the top suggestions for Selling Made Easy:
- De-personalize, Declutter and Deep Clean. Leave room for the buyer to see themselves in their own environment, not ‘your home’.
- Catch up on deferred maintenance (paint, caulking, repairs, gutters)
- Service the Systems (furnace, air conditioner, chimney)
- Get Ahead of the Inspection. Bad roof? Broken pipe? Lets address it before we get under contract and have to renegotiate terms to accommodate Buyer fears.
- Pick Your Team Well. Even the best homes fail to sell without a good Real Estate team behind them. With a focus on client education, a strong industry reputation and consistent targeted marketing, Everything We Touch Turns to Sold.
- Showing Up the Competition – Standing Out from the Crowd
We are happy to provide each Seller with a ‘Selling Made Easy Guide’ customized with our specific recommendations for their home. Its a great way to keep track of what is truly required to sell at market value and those little things that make a HUGE difference.
Ready for the Next Step? Ready, Set, Sold